Unique investment approach
- A top-down, bottom-up and risk-controlled approach to global equity investment management.
- Systematic process that identifies and exploits global industry trends.
- Demonstrated ability to produce non-correlated returns.
- Rapid and thorough proprietary analysis of macroeconomic and market data is conducted to determine the potential effects of economic, political and industry events on regional markets, sectors, currencies and individual securities.
- Identifies companies likely to perform well or poorly based upon their fundamentals. This analysis results in a composite environmental assessment that helps form investment themes and strategies, as well as contributes to the top-down view.
Strong risk controls
- Disciplined risk management framework.
- Primarily large-capitalization, liquid stocks.
- Limited use of leverage.
- Tightly enforced stop-loss limits.
- Through bottom up research, companies are selected within and across the identified themes and strategies.
- Analysis is conducted to determine the most efficient portfolio structure and the most optimal equity instruments.