Cambridge’s investment process is driven by bottom-up, fundamental research with an emphasis on identifying companies that trade at a discount to their intrinsic value and a focus on risk mitigation to build wealth for retail and institutional clients.
Each pillar of our investment philosophy aims to deliver strong, long-term, risk-adjusted returns for clients and was conceived to help compound client wealth over the long term. Our investment philosophy dictates how the team operates and what we stand for, which we believe is our competitive edge against other global asset managers.
The three pillars of investment management at Cambridge are:
- Deep, bottom-up research process
- Requires discipline, independent thought and a long-term perspective
- Being benchmark-agnostic, which delivers differentiated portfolios
- Identify durable business models
- Pay the appropriate price for a business’s value-creation potential
- Focus on identifying unique insights about companies
- Stewards of our clients’ capital
- Seek the alignment of interests of all stakeholders
- Co-investment alongside our clients