Bank of Montreal
CI C.A.P.I.T.A.L. Deposit Notes™ ENHANCED YIELD CLASS | Series 5
and ENHANCED YIELD T CLASS, Series 1

On sale from May 15 to June 30, 2006


Maximize your chances for positive investment returns and stable income while protecting your original investment with Bank of Montreal CI C.A.P.I.T.A.L. Deposit Notes.

  • Enhanced performance potential and distributions from the Signature Income & Growth Fund.
  • Dynamic, formula-driven allocation strategy that can increase your participation in the Fund up to 200% as the value of the Fund grows, and reduce volatility during low-performance periods.
  • Principal protection at maturity: 7.5-year term.

Enhanced Yield Class, Series 5

  • Monthly income stream equivalent to 75% of the underlying Fund’s cash distributions with the remaining 25% reinvested into the structure. This includes distributions when the exposure to the underlying Fund is higher than 100%.
  • Distributions do not reduce the principal guarantee.
  • For registered accounts

Enhanced Yield T Class, Series 1

  • Give your portfolio a tax-advantaged boost as monthly distributions equivalent to 75% of the underlying Fund’s cash distributions are paid to you without triggering immediate tax consequences as they are comprised of Return of Capital for tax purposes. This includes distributions when the exposure to the underlying Fund is higher than 100%.
  • Remaining 25% distributions are reinvested.
  • For non-registered accounts


Investment Notes

  • Low minimum investment of $2,000
  • “Redeemable” daily*

Available Info

Client Flyer
Information Statement for Enhanced Yield Class Series 5
Information Statement for Enhanced Yield T Class Series 1

For more information contact, please your financial advisor, or call the CI Client Services Team at 1-888-800-0042.

For full product details and disclosure, please review the Bank of Montreal CI C.A.P.I.T.AL. Deposit Notes, Enhanced Yield T Class, Series 1 & Enhanced Yield Class, Series 5 Information Statements dated May 15, 2006, available from your financial advisor or CI Investments. ™“C.A.P.I.T.A.L. Deposit Notes” is a trademark of BMO Nesbitt Burns Corporation Limited used under license. ™CI Investments and CI Investments design are trademarks of CI Investments Inc.

*BMO Nesbitt Burns, acting in its sole discretion and subject to normal conditions, will use reasonable efforts to maintain a secondary market for the Notes. Notes sold in the secondary market will be subject to an early trading charge in the first three years only. See the Information Statement for details.

This is for information purposes only and is not, and under no circumstances is to be construed as, an offering of the Notes described herein, or as investment advice. This web page is intended to be read in conjunction with Bank of Montreal CI C.A.P.I.T.A.L. Enhanced Yield T Class, Series 1 & Enhanced Yield Class, Series 5 Information Statements dated May 15, 2006. The Notes described in the Information Statements are being offered in Canada only to those jurisdictions and to those persons where and to whom they may be lawfully offered for sale, and therein only by persons permitted to sell such Notes. No securities commission or similar authority in Canada has reviewed or in any way passed upon this flyer or the Information Statement or the merits of the Notes described herein or therein, and any representation to the contrary is an offence.