Bank of Montreal
CI C.A.P.I.T.A.L. Deposit Notes™ ENHANCED YIELD CLASS | Series 3
On Sale from May 24 – July 15th, 2005.

Bank of Montreal CI C.A.P.I.T.A.L. Deposit Notes, Enhanced Yield Class, Series 3 follow in the steps of the ground-breaking Series 1 and 2 Notes. Series 1 introduced the first equity-linked deposit notes to pay out monthly distributions without diminishing the principal protected at maturity. Along with 100% principal protection at maturity, the Enhanced Yield Class, Series 3 Notes give you:

  • Up to 200% exposure to Signature High Income Fund, (recently named 2004 Canadian Income Fund of the Year) with a target distribution of seven cents per unit and Signature Income Growth Fund, which has a goal of achieving a 7% yield on assets annually, paid out in monthly distributions.
  • Monthly distributions equivalent to 75% of the underlying Funds' cash distributions with the remaining 25% reinvested.
  • A Dynamic Leverage Policy that increases the potential for enhanced returns when performance is positive and reduces volatility when performance is negative.

    Signature High Income Fund managed by Eric Bushell and Matt Shandro
    Signature Income & Growth Fund managed by Eric Bushell

Available Info
Information Statement
Client Flyer

*Details of the risk factors of Bank of Montreal CI C.A.P.I.T.A.L. Deposit Notes, Enhanced Yield Class, Series 3, along with complete disclosure of how variable interest on Bank of Montreal CI C.A.P.I.T.A.L. Deposit Notes, Enhanced Yield Class, Series 3 is calculated, are contained in the Information Statement dated May 24, 2005. ®CI Investments and the CI Investments design are registered trademarks of CI Investments Inc. ”C.A.P.I.T.A.L. Deposit Notes” is a trademark of BMO Nesbitt Burns Corporation Limited used under license.

To view PDF files, you need Adobe Reader. Download a free version from www.adobe.com.