Consolidate your assets
Consolidated, simplified account management
Simplified risk management and reporting
Client and family accounts can be linked to create a clear household financial picture, reduce fees and maximize tax efficiency across multiple account types. Consolidated accounts are supported by value-added features including managed solutions, enhanced reporting, portfolio rebalancing and a proposal tool.
PIM produces consolidated statements at the end of each quarter detailing:
- The market values of the entire household group and each account.
- Personalized rates of return.
- Summary of fees paid or rebates received.
Historical and positioning information for any PIM solution, including:
- Country weighting.
- Back-tested portfolio returns.
- Periodic rolling returns.
- Fee summary.
Investment Policy Statement
A thorough Investment Policy Statement offers you a comprehensive overview of your portfolio and investment plan, displaying the following:
- Responses to the Investment Profile Questionnaire.
- A customized portfolio, including specific fund targets.